Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

How To Make A Chart On Google Sheet

Hey Bloggers!
Today I will be blogging about how to make a Chart on Google Sheets! ( Once you have the hang of it, its easy)

If you would like to find out more than just keep on reading or watching this blog!!

Here's some quick easy steps on how to make a chart:

See I told you it was easy!
Was that helpful to you?
Will you show your Friends and teach others?
Will you try it yourself???

Here are some other ones I have done during class:

And:

Did you like my blog??
Should I do more ''How To's " in the future?
Bye for Now!!!!!!
🐈 🐈 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renae!
    It's me, Teegan!
    Charts are always so helpful to use when you have lots of data!
    It's cool that you have used the sign in sheet info for these!
    Also, I noticed that where the title of the graphs are, they both say 22nd. You, might want to check that out.
    Overall, Great Post!
    Kind Regards,

    - Teegan J. Ducharme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teegan!
      I see you have done this in your blog as well!
      Do you like making these graphs??
      Oh, And I will re-do the Graphs again!
      Thank-you.
      Bye!!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.