Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Sign In!!!!!

Bonjour les blogueurs ( Hint)
Today I will be sharing with you my class contact/sign in list for this week.

Today we had to sign in saying the origin and meaning of your name.

Thursdays: the city or country (if not NZ) that you were born in...

Wednesday: YOUR NAME BACKWARDS...

Tuesday:your favourite type of biscuit to eat...


Monday: one word to describe your weekend

Here is a slide that has some peoples answer & other information. #





And That's all.
I hope you liked my blog.
What should I do next?
What is your name backward?
Whats your favourite biscuit?
BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Renae!
    It's me, Teegan!
    I had a great time doing these sign ins!
    I think that these ones were the funniest of them all!
    Did you notice that they were all related to each other?
    Also I did notice that you had an 's' at the end of Thursday.
    Over all, great blog!
    Kind Regards,

    - Teegan J. Ducharme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Teegan!
      Thank-you for this comment!
      I don't know how they are all related, can you tell me?
      And I didn't know I had a 's' on the end of Thursday!!
      Thank-you
      Bye

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.