Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

My Fantastic First Netball Training At YMS!!!!!!!!

Hey Readers.
Today I am going to be talking to you about my first NETBALL training.
Last term we got to choose a team we wanted to be in, there were: Netball, Football, basketball, and Hockey. As you know I choose Netball.
The Year 5/6 team is called: Yaldhurst Roxs and Year 7/8 are called Yaldhurst unique-corns.


  • Yaldhurst Roxs are 
  • Hana
  • Jorja 
  • Olivia P
  • Renae / me 
  • Mykiala  
  • Delilah 
  • Bella 
  • Michaela 
  • Olivia B
Today we had a practise with Mrs Dods and Mrs Spragg. We did 2 different games of window and passing  the ball. I felt good and the practise  was helpful. 
   
Bye everyone
Love ya'll
By Renae 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.