Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Dream Catcher Caught Our Dreams ( My Writing )

Hey Readers!
Yesterday we did a long write. This Workbook we have been working on since Monday is about a dream catcher.
On Monday we watched a video about what a dreamcatcher is.
And this is the dream I wanted the dream catcher to give me: Being a Champion netball player.
I made a canva for my writing and a bit more of what we are doing ( + the video)





beginning of the story before I have my dream
As I sit up I look around and say to myself I wish I could be a world champion netball player. I lie down on to my side and close my eyes.

-1 hour later
- My Dream
It is netball today I am so excited. I jump out of my bed rush to the bathroom like a dog go to brush my teeth and go toilet. As I run back into my bedroom I trip over my netball shoes. As I get up slowly I walk carefully to my morrie, my nose is bleeding it’s oozing down my mouse, chin, and neck. I walk over to my desk and get a tisho, I wipe the blood, the tisho is as soft as a puppy. The blood was gone and I walk over to my closet open the my netball clothe draw. My netball clothe aren't there. I stomp out of my room and stand at the top of the stairs, I yell to my mum: MUM WHERE ARE MY NETBALL CLOTHE!!!! There down here honey, my mum replied. I walk down the stairs ( well I didn’t walk I slided). When I was on the ground/1 floor I walked to the kitchen table and grab my uniform and walk back up the stairs. I walk into my room and get changed into my uniform. I get my shoes on and walk back into the kitchen. I get my breakfast. After I ate my food I sprint up stairs to get my bag. Got my bag. I jump into the car and we head of to netball. As I get out of the car I see my bff’s from netball Danielle and Evelyn. The game has started, I catch the ball it feels rubbery and bumby it gets thrown in the air like a bird. I look behind my the other teams players are giving me the ugly look, the hoop is shining silver. The netball is coming they are throwing it to the other team but I jump for it and pass it to Danielle I run for the goal she pass it back and I try to score and I gotta goal. The score in 45 to 12, we are winning,I got 35 of the goals. The game is nearly over I taste the air I hear foots stomping people cheering and the game is over. We run to our coaches we got told the score it was 88 to 67 we won. I got player of the day. The leader of Netball said I was the world champion netball player. I got a medal, chocolate, and a trofe. I am so HAPPY.
We get home and I have tea It is bedtime mum  said I go to bed.


5 mins later
I wake up and say to myself: wait a second that was a dream ohh.

Hoped you liked my writing.
what is your Dream.
This was really fun.
Love Renae.
BYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.