Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

What PINK SHIRT day means!!!!!!

Hey Readers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I am going to be telling you what pink shirt day means. Pink shirt day is where you wear a pink shirt to your school.
Way Back in the past people though pink was a girl colour, but a boy said: girls are not the only people to wear pink I can wear it to and all the other boys can.
After that day boys started wearing pink. And now we have  pink shirt day.
And Pink shirt day can mean Anti-bullying.
Here is a poster I made for pink shirt day!!⬇️




Pink shirt day is on the May 17. PLEASE wear your pink shirt.
Love ya'll
BYE
From Renae

1 comment:

  1. Dear Renae, Kia ora I am Eden from GMS school and I am a year 5. Your work looks great! I liked how you thought of this subject. We are having Pink shirt day at school today and some of the students have made pink heart biscuits to sell.
    From Eden.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.