Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

The Amazing Elgrego comes to visit YMS!!

Hey Readers
On the 6/3/19 Elgrego came to visit Yaldhurst Model School, it was amazing. Elgrego is a magician with his lovely wife Soe. He did funny stuff cool stuff lots of stuff. We laughed a lot. The last performance was when Soe hoped into a box that was big, then Elgrego started pushing the box down,when it was all the way down he put a circle thing in the box, my friends and I got creeped out, but then Elgrego pulled the box up and Soe was not hurt at all (WOW).

Here are a some photos πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ


Elgrego is giving my friends a lie detector test😦


it's BORRIS the puppet dog πŸ˜›


Elgrego is pulling a bird out of the bucket 
 Corbin Is about to be turned into a magician 😏 

Corbin is a magician, but Elgrego is Corbins arms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

 Corbin is a magician, but Elgrego is Corbins arms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  The show was so cool I loved it 
 I am looking forward to my next post 
Please leave a commentπŸ—­ & a Like πŸ‘ 
BYEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—.


3 comments:

  1. ELGRGO wish I could be just like ELGRGO mabey I could the mrs mykiala

    ReplyDelete
  2. mabey next time it you could detaiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Renae I am Mykiala from Yaldhurst Model School,
    I am wondering if you could tells us some more tricks he did I know what I saw but what did you see we might of seen the smae thing do that is why I am asking did you?
    Also what was your favrouirte trick he did we want to know not just you and your freinds if you told them.
    Was there any bird tricks.

    Mykiala YMS

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.