Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Bright colour day at school!!


Hey Readers!!
Welcome back,  we have not posted for a week.
 for this weeks post I am going to be sharing with you about our colour day a school. Why we had a colour day at school is because we were showing respect, love, and kindness. At yaldhurst we brought in money, as a school we raised up to $454.00. On our huge coret we draw hearts with chalk.

Here is some more info on this slide⬇️.









Hope you guys and girls enjoyed my post. are you ready for my next post cause I am
LOVE YOU ALL💗💖
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.