Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

WHAT ARE THE 3 MOST INPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE!!!!! ( homework)

Hey Readers!!
As you know we have been doing homework for 9 weeks, I have been doing homework for 6 weeks know, and I am excited to share with you today's homework. And by the way I chose  to do  for this week: What are the three most important things in life.

here is my work down below ⏬ 






Hope you enjoyed my slide. are you looking forwards to my next post? Because I am.
💖😍💝LOVE YOU ALL 💖😍💝
BYE😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.