Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Homophones

Hey bloggers, it's me Renae. It's been a long time since i've blogged.  OK lets get on with the blog!!!!



Todays blog is about Homophones, If you on't know what a homophone is then keep reading along.


Today our teachers planted a seed in our mind, it was all about a Homophone for ''There,Their and They're''.


 

Here are some clips our teacher showed us 




Do you now know what a homophones are.

If you do here is a quick test for you.

I'm never going over _______(there, their, or They're) again

We are searching for _______(there,their, or They're) lost dog because ______ (there,their or They're) Worried about him.


(there,their or they're)____________ kittens are so cute, day live over _____(there,their or they're).


Here are some other Homophones



Soon we will be doing 100 homophones so wish me luck.


Do you know any homophones (if you do comment)

Thats all for today.

What is your favourite homophone???

BYEEEE see you next time

1 comment:

  1. Hello Renae!
    As you know, it's me Teegan from YMS!
    At this time I am speaking to you, you need to do quite a lot of things.
    Add more Paragraphs. Finish your DLO. And Make sure to ask some questions at the end. Maybe when you are writing, you could try new fonts and see what you like. Maybe even try to give more effect with the sizes.
    I know you were at the dentist but you might want to hurry up!
    Good Luck!
    Kind Regards,

    - Teegan J. Ducharme

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.