Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Not The Right Time [ writing]

Hi Bloggers hows your day?
Today I will be showing you a little story I wrote.
It is kinda creepy but not to creepy if you know what I mean.
This week we have been all doing narrative writing.
We have up to 25 different pieces of writing we could chose to write about on that day.
Today I chose to do this
It was fun to write about.
you are proably reading this to read my narrative.
 The tittle is the tittle of this blog. Not the right time.

Here is my story:




Did you read the last screenshot because that's when the rest of the story is coming.
Do you like my story so far?
See you next week.
BYE

1 comment:

  1. Hello Renae!
    It's me, Teegan!
    This is a great story that you have written!
    I like the fact that you added some description on the Second-hand store's appearance. However, I spotted a couple of the The(ir, re and 're) in the wrong place. But over all, Great Job!
    Kind Regards,

    - Teegan J. Ducharme

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.