Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

The Nine.......

Hey bloggersπŸ‘‹
By the title your probably wonder what the nine things are.....🀷 well if you wanna know keep on reading!!πŸ’»πŸ“–

As in my last post I was doing Matariki from last term😲 
So I will be continuing on!!πŸ‘»
The Nine Stars ⚝⚝ of Matariki!!!!πŸ•Ά️πŸ•Ά️

Here is a DLO I made for you!!
↙↘↙↘↙↘↙↘



 That is All I have for you Today!!!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
I  Really enjoyed making this blog for you!πŸ€”πŸ€”
Did you like me blog?????πŸ€”
Should I do more like this???πŸ€”πŸ€”
SEEYA!!!πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renae, I enjoyed the part when you put the emojy.
    Why did you put the emoji in you blog.
    Why did you put a gift in the DLO?
    What made you do it?.
    Why did you make a blog about this? Thanks for making a blog post about this. why you think about making a blog about this?
    Next time you chould change the gift
    Can you make anthor one please?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.