Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Canada Ottawa.

Hey Readers
Today we have been learning about other countries. On a site there were flags and you had to find the country you want to learn more about. I chose Canada, Ottawa.

I got the information from the web by typing into Google.

The name of the capital city in canada  is: ottawa
The population of ottawa in 2016 is: 934,240
In january the weather in ottawa is: winter
the capital city in canada is located in: northern and western part of the country 
The language most spoken in ottawa is: English and french


please leave a comment and like ⇩😃

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information Renae. I would love to know something special or unusual about Canada. Do you know how much it would cost to fly there? What are schools like in Canada? What languages are spoken in Canada?

    I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.