Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Our school is being a Julian!!

Hey Reader.
This week I am going to be showing and telling you what a Julian is.
A Julian is: a rude, mean,  talking behind peoples bakes.
That is  a Julian.
If you don't know what I am talking about I am talking about, here is what I mean: if you know the book wonder, there is a boy named Julian in the story, and Julian is mean, and that is what some members of our school are being.


Here is a poster of what mean things a Julian does:


So we are trying to stop being Julian's

Hope you enjoyed.
leave a comment🗮and a like 👍
LOVE YOU BYE 💗💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.