Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

About The crashing swimming time, in RIMU!!!!!

Hey readers
Swimming time in Rimu is a blast, so I just wanted to share with you some info of what we have been doing. I felt great and excited because I am in love with swimming. 


Here are a few photos
That's me at the back about to jump in.


Group two swimming lessons. Group two was my group.



Group one swimming lessons  


This is half of the school doing swimming sports 
On the 23/2/19 we did swimming sports, It was about 31 32 degrees. It was a blast of fun, even some of peoples family members came to watch and cheer for us. Swimming sports was after swimming lessons. Swimming sports is where kids/adults do what they have learnt and show them their skills doing races. We had 1 length, 2 length, and a half a length.    

Rimus swimming time rocks, we love having a pool at our school, It feels like my friends and my hearts are exploding with water because we love water so much, and swimming.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment and a like πŸ‘ 
love you bye ❤πŸ’–πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜










2 comments:

  1. Hello Renae, Its me Maddie :)
    I enjoyed reading this post a lot, Did you have fun during swimming? What was your favorite part? How much do you like swimming from 1-10?
    I liked how you added lots of images to give the reader an idea of what you were doing :).
    Maybe next time you could add more detail about the pictures or write a little about them:).
    This blog post made all the fun memories of the class come back that you for sharing this Renae and keep up the AMAZING work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie
    I did have fun during swimming.My Favorite part of swimming was jumping in the deep end.I love swimming 1 to 10 is 10. I am happy that you read my blog. Did u like swimming 1 to 10
    thank-you
    Renae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.